Monday, December 1, 2008

Our BLOG....IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Well good morning everybody...just 11 days to go for our First Wedding Anniversary!!
And.........This is the day that I finally start our blog! Besides the fact, I can't sleep, so, what better time to do this? So much to say and so little time, but we are excited to be officially blogged, and we look forward to your posts and/or comments.

We want to wish you and yours a Happy Holidays and a Happy and prosperous 2009!!!!! Let's go out with a BANG! Hopefully my hubby gets me the Canon 5D Mark II, I am salivating as much as he is for his Nikon D700! LOL! Santa Daddy!!!

And in the spirit of the Everyday Holiday here are some Free goodies FOR YOU from http://www.autofx.com/, download their "Dreamy Photo" PS plug-in, FUN!


Make sure you also check out Matt's Lightroom Killer Tips, he has a multitude ofF R E E, yes I said FREE presets, including the fabulous Matt's "300" Look! Go get it and more at http://www.lightroomkillertips.com/, tell Matt I sent ya.....;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! YOU ROCK!