Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our FIRST Trash the Dress Session!





Congratulations to the winners of our Spring's Trash the Wedding Dress Photo shoot, Kate and Brian Bowyer!

We could not have been more lucky, Kate was so excited and ready to go! She then told me that her husband was excited too and that she had TWO dresses! Honoring her mother's request to only trash ONE dress, we decided to be on the "tame" side with the dress which was going to be preserved. We took it easy, pushing the envelope just a wee bit. Now, for the second dress, you be the judge, although I think we could have trashed it even more!

Kate and Brian were great sports, and great photo subjects as you will see here, Kate kept saying how much fun it was and it was an overall GREAT experience. Weddings 9-1-1 is happy to add Trash the Dress to our portfolio and to offer it to all of our clients. As cold as it was Kate and Brian got drenched by the Ocean and it was at some point very romantic! Thanks for reading, and remember, no matter how long that dress has been in the closet, bring it out, LET'S TRASH THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for your visit to my blog.
    The Pasteles de Guayaba entry is an old one, so I didn't check it in so long.
    About using cream cheese, nunca se me ha cortado, because I used cold from the fridge, I never mixed with flour, eso es un sacrilegio =)
    Beautiful pictures, you guys are very talented and I am very glad to know you, we are kind of neighbors. Keep in touch.
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn! Un millon de gracias por lo que dices de nuestra obra de AMORRRRRRR!!! I love the Cubanita posts and more, keep them coming, a donde vives?
    Abrazos...

    PS I will try the creme cheese FRIO del "frigidaire!" LOL! Ala baooooo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! YOU ROCK!