Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thank you for considering my services of Ministry. 
I create and perform joyful and meaningful 
non-denominational, inter-faith and civil wedding 
ceremonies in the San Francisco Bay Area 
as well as the entire State of California. 

Being of Cuban descent, I speak Spanish fluently 
and I am available to officiate Spanish and bilingual 
wedding ceremonies. I would be honored in getting 
to know you and your partner, so that together we 
can create a meaningful and memorable ceremony, 
one to cherish for many years to come.


Gracias por su interés en mis servicios.  Soy Cubana
de descendencia Cubana, soy bilingüe y celebro
bodas civiles y sin denominación religiosa en Español 
y también bilingües. Seria un honor  en conocerlos 
para trabajar juntos en la producción de una 
ceremonia significativa y memorable. Su ceremonia 
debe de ser algo que ambos podran apreciar por 
muchos ańos.  

I would love to connect with you, and look forward
to hearing all about you both!  Please call me.

Me encantaria hablar con los dos, si gusten me 
pueden llamar al 510-672-5777.

Congratulations y Felicidades a los novios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! YOU ROCK!