Friday, January 16, 2009

San Francisco Engagement Session




Weddings 9-1-1 would like to extend a heart felt congratulations to the newly engaged couple, Michelle and Eric. They will be married come this August, and I would like to share a few of our favorite images from their Engagement Shoot in San Francisco, November 15, 2008.

I told Michelle I would hold off posting the images until she sent out her "Save the Date" cards, as we did not want any possibility of "spoiling" any surprises for her family, and guests. So..now that her notices have gone out in the mail...it's time to show off these fun shots.

I went ahead and rented a fisheye lens to have some fun, and the use of our Brinkmann's Z-Ray light really worked nicely on the evening shots, everyone knows how much Wayne and I hate on camera flash, we prefer hauling a tripod and this VERY handy spotlight.

OK folks that's it for tonight, I hope you enjoy these images....we had a blast and Michelle & Eric were too cute and much fun to work with and we wish them a lifetime of LOVE!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! YOU ROCK!